- class ginga.canvas.CanvasMixin.CanvasMixin
A CanvasMixin is combined with the CompoundMixin to make a tag-addressible canvas-like interface. This mixin should precede the CompoundMixin in the inheritance (and so, method resolution) order.
add(obj[, tag, tagpfx, belowThis, redraw])
lower_object_by_tag(tag[, belowThis, redraw])
raise_object_by_tag(tag[, aboveThis, redraw])
This is a notification that a subcanvas (a canvas contained in our canvas) has been modified.
- add(obj, tag=None, tagpfx=None, belowThis=None, redraw=True)
- delete_object(obj, redraw=True)
- delete_object_by_tag(tag, redraw=True)
- delete_objects(objects, redraw=True)
- delete_objects_by_tag(tags, redraw=True)
- lower_object_by_tag(tag, belowThis=None, redraw=True)
- raise_object_by_tag(tag, aboveThis=None, redraw=True)
- subcanvas_updated_cb(canvas, whence)
This is a notification that a subcanvas (a canvas contained in our canvas) has been modified. We in turn signal that our canvas has been modified.